« Home | Those Eyes... » | Huwat Is? » | A'buncha » | Globe (in)Visibility » | The Next Bobby Fischer » | PooRADA » | Burning Candles » | About the Photo: HAPPY HALLOWEEN! » | A "Lovely" Night » | I Envy The Child » 

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 

Champyeeens!

Photo: Kobe Bryant holding trophies. Credit: Ronald Martinez/Getty Images

I have jinxed the Lakers Championship hopes in the past by writing a blog or two about how deserving they are of the elusive Larry O'Brien Trophy. After last season's painful loss in the finals to the Boston Celtics, I abstained from writing any article that would relate to Kobe Bryant and the Lakers in fear of jinxing the Olympic Campaign and the 2009 NBA season as well. Now, I am free to write at last of how genuinely happy and triumphant I feel for the NBA team that I have religiously followed since Philippine Cable TV began. So, without further ado, I present to you o dear Kobe Bryant [slash] Laker haters, the 2009 Larry O'Brien trophy and the Bill Russel Trophy to loathe and cry upon. Yes Kobe, you are VINDICATED! and so am I. =)


(Photo by Chris Graythen/Getty Images)


(Getty Images)


(Photo by Elsa/Getty Images)

What's that? LeBro who? Dwyane who? Shaq who? Pffffft... =P

Labels: , ,

About me

  • This is K.C.
  • Blogging from My Workstation, Makati City, Philippines
  • A Cancerian. A painfully emotional and hopelessly romantic (sometimes) creature. Puts matter over mind most of the time. But whatever matter he puts his mind into, he gets. A Self proclaimed intellectual despite the above statements. Oh yes, I almost forgot, also, grumpy.ΓΌ
My profile

KabLINKS!

  • Etelecare Global Solutions
  • Friendster anyone?
  • Blogger Templates
  • Philippines Best of Blogs
  • My Attempts at Photography (lookee here!)
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called My Portfolio. Make your own badge here.

    Visit Baguio Photographers Club