Friday, April 21, 2006

Pinoy-style blogging

I have been browsing through blogspot in search of interesting blogs. I have found out how insignificantly small this humble blog of mine is. Blogspot is VAST! As I moved on from blog to blog, for some reason I am able to easily decipher if a blog (given that they are in English) is created by a Filipino without even looking at the owner's profile. These blogs seem to be more straightforward, non-puzzling and more comprehensible that most blogs. Well composed, systematic, and simply put- understandable, or maybe, they're just closer to the heart. Randomly searching, I stumbled upon two blogs which have writers blogging from Hong Kong and the other from the States. Without doubt, I guessed that the writers were Filipino judging from their writing style, and I guessed right. Perhaps it takes one to know one.

No comments: