Thursday, April 20, 2006

Lipton anyone?



1.5 Liters of Green Iced Tea at P47.00 or 250mLiters of the same tea at P18.00? This compels me to take the latter. Though it tastes like Arnibal (a popular sweetener used in Filipino sidewalk beverages) according to Aga, it still is green iced tea priced right. Its effects are happily, beneficial to the body. Now this is one healthy habit that I can boast about, drinking 1.5 Liters of Lipton Green Iced Tea at work! woohoo! I just wish that I was that model at the link I gave you. I can act better than he does. Now, despite the benefits of tea, I still feel sleepy at work, less alert, and over relaxed. Tea-overdose, i call it. Let's drink to that! Overworked. Cheers! "Yeah, Tea can do that."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

From the moment I tasted this amazing energy drink, I have been thinking what it tastes like. And yes, only you made me realize that it tastes like "arnibal" but what the heck...I still love it!!!

K.C. said...

I agree 100% carmie! drink on! For now, my budget has demoted me to our allegedly amoeba-infested Office Iced Tea...