« Home | Globe (in)Visibility » | The Next Bobby Fischer » | PooRADA » | Burning Candles » | About the Photo: HAPPY HALLOWEEN! » | A "Lovely" Night » | I Envy The Child » | Discipline » | Drink Up! » | "Dye-Hard" » 

Sunday, March 08, 2009 

A'buncha


Cordillera Cafe, originally uploaded by karoluscamilius.

A bunch of flowers... for those in need of comfort.

Now, that's lovely. Flowers are a symbol of expressions. Most women express deep emotions after receiving fresh cut flowers and we do feel great knowing that someone cares. (Flowers are to women and gadgets are to men, is it? XD)

Champagne Supernova: Champagne Supernova, Champagne Supernova, Champagne Supernova, yes, agreed! You give me gadgets then, xD

pretty pretty!

jeni!!! Thank you! hehehe

Post a Comment

About me

  • This is K.C.
  • Blogging from My Workstation, Makati City, Philippines
  • A Cancerian. A painfully emotional and hopelessly romantic (sometimes) creature. Puts matter over mind most of the time. But whatever matter he puts his mind into, he gets. A Self proclaimed intellectual despite the above statements. Oh yes, I almost forgot, also, grumpy.ΓΌ
My profile

KabLINKS!

  • Etelecare Global Solutions
  • Friendster anyone?
  • Blogger Templates
  • Philippines Best of Blogs
  • My Attempts at Photography (lookee here!)
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called My Portfolio. Make your own badge here.

    Visit Baguio Photographers Club