« Home | Sarah Geronimo is Also The Best » | Manny Pacquiao is The Best! » | Soul Searching (part II) » | Soul Searching (part I) » | AAAAAAAAA » | Ring! Ring! » | Another used to be » | Short Cake » | Flickr! » | Fire » 

Thursday, November 23, 2006 

This Guy is Addicted to Blogging

About me

  • This is K.C.
  • Blogging from My Workstation, Makati City, Philippines
  • A Cancerian. A painfully emotional and hopelessly romantic (sometimes) creature. Puts matter over mind most of the time. But whatever matter he puts his mind into, he gets. A Self proclaimed intellectual despite the above statements. Oh yes, I almost forgot, also, grumpy.ΓΌ
My profile

KabLINKS!

  • Etelecare Global Solutions
  • Friendster anyone?
  • Blogger Templates
  • Philippines Best of Blogs
  • My Attempts at Photography (lookee here!)
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called My Portfolio. Make your own badge here.

    Visit Baguio Photographers Club