« Home 

Friday, March 17, 2006 

Ides of March

I know it's 2 days past the ides of March, and you're probably wondering why start your blog with a name recalling a day of infamy? Well, to put it this way,

"Julius Caesar's bloody assassination on March 15, 44 B.C., forever marked March 15, or Ides of March, as a day of infamy. The phrase came to represent a specific day of abrupt change that set off a ripple of repercussions throughout Roman society and beyond."-Nat. Geographic.

In my, case, I'd like this first day of my blog to represent a specific day of abrupt change that will set off a ripple (or waves) of repercussions throughout whoever's history. (Preferably my history. hehehe)

I don't know exactly how I'm going to accomplish that, but I think this is a good start. And so friends, Romans (or should I say Filipinos), countrymen, lend me your eyes...


(My supervisor is giving me reprimand right now for not taking in calls, so that's it for now! yikes!)

yikes! in ur face boi! ambisyoso! congratulations u got ur new blog...after ten years! whoa!

Post a Comment

About me

  • This is K.C.
  • Blogging from My Workstation, Makati City, Philippines
  • A Cancerian. A painfully emotional and hopelessly romantic (sometimes) creature. Puts matter over mind most of the time. But whatever matter he puts his mind into, he gets. A Self proclaimed intellectual despite the above statements. Oh yes, I almost forgot, also, grumpy.ΓΌ
My profile

Previous posts

KabLINKS!

  • Etelecare Global Solutions
  • Friendster anyone?
  • Blogger Templates
  • Philippines Best of Blogs
  • My Attempts at Photography (lookee here!)
  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called My Portfolio. Make your own badge here.

    Visit Baguio Photographers Club